Friday, July 6, 2012

Funny Cats 


Just like with Katty my neighbour, that cool attitude makes me say, "I wish I was a cat!" Wouldn't it be wonderful to be lying around all day, sunbathing, taking a stroll now and then, sleeping, getting a rub when I want, being able to sleep wherever I want, (and this is the best) doing nothing in return :). I so admire them, oh, I wish I was a cat. They're so COOL...

There's a cat that comes to my window everyday asking for food. I generally give her some milk or cheese. Yes it's a she; she recently gave birth, but I'm sorry to say I haven't seen her kittens yet. She's really picky with food. I prefer to feed cats with appropriate stuff that is already in the fridge instead of those bagged products.
Well as much as I like this cat very much it also really does a good job geting on my nerves. She comes to the window and always tries to get in (I hate cats in the kitchen - you never know what they'll poke their nose into)

No comments:

Post a Comment